Lidocaine HCl 2% 1:100,000.
Features & benefits
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
Pink, 20 ga x 1/2″, Prebent Tips, Pkg. 20 Use with Kool-Dam, Lime-Lite & Flows-Rite
$26.99 – $79.99
19-year clinical history for use in both anterior and posterior restorations
Excellent handling, and lack of resin stickiness for easy release
Versatile 100% zirconia/silica material allows for more particles per gram of paste
Excellent aesthetic results
$29.99 – $89.99
Z-250 Compules A2
- Low polymerization shrinkage for less stress on the tooth and less potential for patient sensitivity
- Fast placement technique, and easily finishes to a smooth surface
- Excellent handling with exceptional resistance to slumping
- Strong, long-lasting and natural-looking results