Aluminum Oxide 50 Micron
$31.99 – $47.99
Danville Aluminum Oxide is made from the highest quality medical grade alpha alumina. Particles are precisely sized and desiccated for an even flow and an efficient cut.
- Abrasive Application For Use In
- Aluminum Oxide 27 Micron (white) Bonding & cavity prep. General use, metal, porcelain, acrylic, composites & metals. For use in: PrepStart, PrepStart H2O
- PrepStart & PrepStart H2O
- Aluminum Oxide 50 Micron (white) Bonding & cavity prep. General use, metal, porcelain, acrylic, non-metal surfaces. MicroEtcher, PrepStart & PrepStart H2O
- Aluminum Oxide 90 Micron (tan) Bonding prep. Metal surfaces only. Fast cement removal from crowns & brackets. For use in: MicroEtcher. MicroEtcher