Diapaste™ is a premixed calcium hydroxide barium sulfate paste for root canal treatment. This paste is ideal for apexification, treatment for infected root canal, temporary root filling, root canal filling for primary teeth, disinfection after pulp extirpation treatment, vital pulpotomy and temporary pulp capping.
$39.99 – $44.99
- Premixed Calcium Hydroxide with Barium Sulfate.
- 2g of pre-mixed paste in a pre-filled syringe.
- Iodoform free
- Water soluble, which makes it easy to clean and remove
- Radiopaque and antibacterial
- Packaged in a convenient syringe
- May be used in conjunction with gutta percha and regular canal sealants